Did the person above you send you a friendly request?

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    It was so long ago but I’m sure it was cheeky or darn funny. Or maybe that was me… I’ll have to check the log I keep of our conversations. 😂

There is another log I'd like you to check ;)
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    It was so long ago but I’m sure it was cheeky or darn funny. Or maybe that was me… I’ll have to check the log I keep of our conversations. 😂

🤣🤣🤣🙈
    PS are you safe where you live @happimess01 ? With all the flooding going on in Rhein WestFalen and Limburg here in Netherlands?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    edited July 2021
    @Minion_training_program, no friendly request from him at all. But he finally accepted mine after great consideration and I’ve been a happy girl since. 😊

For the last time, @happimess01 talk to the doctor about that problem. I have no desire to check your bathroom issues. 😖 😘
    @Minion_training_program, no friendly request from him at all. But he finally accepted mine after great consideration and I’ve been a happy girl since. 😊

For the last time, @happimess01 talk to the doctor about that problem. I have no desire to check your bathroom issues. 😖 😘

And i got you hooked now on the good stuff, you're welcome 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member

😳🤫😅🤣
  • happimess01

wow so much for being a supportive friend in my journey towards better health :(
  • happimess01
    edited July 2021

😳🤫😅🤣

😳 I can take a hint. I will leave you two to it.
  • happimess01

🤣🤣🤣🙈
    PS are you safe where you live @happimess01 ? With all the flooding going on in Rhein WestFalen and Limburg here in Netherlands?

Yea Munich is fine. Though I am pissed off at the cloudy weather but what else is new.
    edited July 2021

🤣🤣🤣🙈

Yea Munich is fine. Though I am pissed off at the cloudy weather but what else is new.

Yeah parts of Limburg over here are flooded, saw houses that were standing 1 to 2 meter under water

Glad to read you are safe mate
  • happimess01

it was me who sent the request, you were too busy dropping popcorn everywhere remember? 😂
  • happimess01

🤣🤣🤣🙈

Yeah parts of Limburg over here are flooded, saw houses that were standing 1 to 2 meter under water

Glad to read you are safe mate

Oh wow just saw the news, that is terrible. but we are doing fine here.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I don't believe so...bit we've chatted on the forums for a few years now :)
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    I don’t think she did
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    No
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Yes he did!
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    No