46 LBS weight loss in 3 months - I look like a different person!

Options
Branc93
Branc93 Posts: 14 Member
3p4ry852mdfy.jpg

Yes, that's me 3 months ago at 300 lbs. The other picture is me (took it yesterday).

This is me in just 3 months of eating healthy and making conscious food choices. I couldn't believe how much I changed... until I found that photo. It's hard to believe that in only 3 months I could change so much....

I couldn't see the difference before I found that photo from 3 months ago. Unfortunately I was too sel conscious to take a full body pic (still am, a bit, but much more willing now).

Be courageous, persevere, stay on track! If I'm doing this, you can do this too :)

PS : I still have a lot to go, need to be around 180lbs, but I'm getting there, hopefully by the end of this year or end of January 2022 :)

Regards,

Brandon.

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the difference! Keep going and you will get there. I needed this inspiration today. Thanks!
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! Strong work. Can you share some of things that have helped you so far? Habit changes? Exercise activity? I digress! GREAT PROGRESS! Inspired here(:
  • Shelby2happy
    Shelby2happy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go Brandon! Keep up the good work. :)
  • sapnufabrikas
    sapnufabrikas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very short period!
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 6,167 Member
    Options
    Well done! It is so encouraging when one can see results such as this.
  • pdd1216
    pdd1216 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great! Look at that jawline coming out!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Great work and perseverance, especially with not thinking you could see a difference during the journey.
    Very much can.

Only because you mention being self conscious and that is an enormously fast rate of loss. (3.75/wk)

Please slow the rate down or your body will do it for you with much more stress involved.
    Because unless you are a special snowflake (you likely aren't), you'll end up with extra skin that may not be able to recover on it's own, and even when ones can it can take over a year or more.
    That could leave you feeling very uncomfortable down the road for a long time, or costly procedure to remove it.
    And since it can be avoided, just wanted to pass on experiences of many that start a topic about it sadly after the fact.

Good job too on finding food and diet method you could sustain and adhere to, ready for success moving forward too. Good example.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Very well done. Quite an achievement. How inspiring!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Brandon keep doing what you're doing. If it's working for you, FANTASTIC! Your transformation is phenomenal! Listen to your body and not what others want you to do. Best of luck on your journey. Three months WOW!!!!!! You were a good looking young fellow three months ago, but now you look like a rock star! You are on the right path, as you said perseverance and staying on the right track.
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Good work. Don't you love it when you can see your jawline again? Takes years off you.
  • Fitnessheavenkeryn
    Fitnessheavenkeryn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Well done.
  • mister_blobby
    mister_blobby Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done. Unless you're ridiculously tall I never would have guessed you're 254 pounds from your photo.
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    Nice job !
  • TheSteveProject
    TheSteveProject Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking good - you got this!
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • Fit_Skywalker
    Fit_Skywalker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC Brandon! Well done! Keep up the good work! 💪💪
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,350 Member
    Options
    Nice going!

I lost a similar amount of weight (43 lbs), and yes it made a huge difference in many ways. I started at a lower weight (at about 213), but I'm sure you enjoy many of the same benefits (lower blood-lipid counts, lower blood sugar, less joint pain/stress, able to do exercises that seemed impossible before, look and feel better).

Keep doing the things you've been doing Brandon and I'm confident you'll reach your goal of 180 and then can happily show off that full-body pic!
  • MichelleAnneG33
    MichelleAnneG33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hard work pays off. :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    WOW-- remarkable change---your dedication shows--- congrats on making goals happen Brandon!
  • jaimydude
    jaimydude Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Very nice.
    Are you doing IF or just CICO?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!