Doctor tomorrow, which means WEIGH IN!

Options
I normally weigh myself everyday (which isnt good for you by the way)... and my dr's appts are always late in the afternoon.. After I've had breakfast, like 6 cups of water, snacks and lunch. I'm always 5-7 lbs over what my scale tells me in the morning. It upsets me and I'm even up late obsessing about it now. What do I do?

Replies

• mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    They can't force you to weigh in, I have the same problem and I just explain to them that I don't want to get on the scale because I feel like it will disappoint me because I normally weigh myself in the morning :)
  • oxlypglozzxo
    Options
    Yeah, and it doesn't help that I'm on my flow right now so I'm 3 lbs over my normal weight. I know its all water but I dont even wanna see the number or hear the grief.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I've seen of your posts and you most definately are obsessing. Also, if your picture is any indication, you really don't seem to have a problem as far as being overweight.

Take a deep breath.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Just tell them you arn't going to be weighing in and tell them what your weigh in weight in the am was, they can take it or screw off? lol
  • oxlypglozzxo
    Options
    Good idea :). I'm gonna try it. They're gonna have to pick me up and put me on it if they want me on there. lol. And they better hide the paper they write it on! Thanks, I think i can get some sleep tonight.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I've seen of your posts and you most definately are obsessing. Also, if your picture is any indication, you really don't seem to have a problem as far as being overweight.

Take a deep breath.

In... Out... In... Out...