4th baby...now weight has got to go!!

Options
Hi everyone! My 4th child just turned 5 months (I also have an 10yo, 8yo & 6yo), so it is time to finally get rid of 10 years worth of baby weight for good! It seems like as soon as I start losing the weight I tend to gain with my pregnancies, we have another baby & I gain more! Since we are finally DONE, it is time to get moving. I am doing Jenny Craig and exercising 5 day/week. I have lost 15 lbs, but have about 50 more to go. I could really use some encouragement. If you are a busy mom like me, friend me and we can motivate each other!

Thanks!

Replies

• bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the latest addition...we have 3 little boys ages 4.5, 2, and 1. You CAN do this!!!! Every pound I've lost was all done on MFP. :)
  • stacyrhoades11
    stacyrhoades11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just had my fourth child too!! Mine are 9,8,6 and then 2 months...Ive got about 80lbs I need to get off.
  • kcook77
    Options
    Hi - I'll try to work out how to friend you, just joined today under the advice of my trainer so a little new at this. Have 3 kids, nearly 10, 5 and 9 months and need to lose 20kgs. Assuming because your user name ends in a 77 that you are the same age as well! Good luck. I decided to do something because I am just sick and tired of being fat and not fitting into any clothes!!!!!!
  • mamakathy
    Options
    I have about 30 pounds more pounds to lose. I have 8 (yes, eight) children. 6 girls and 2 boys in that order. Good support is always welcome :)
  • MSMOMMYOF4
    Options
    Hi, my 4th baby is 1yr old now ( 13, 12, 8 and 1yr old). The weight must come off now. Looking to lose 55 lbs by March 2012. Lets do this.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes we are all busy MOMS but we can do this.......I have 2 girls ages 11 & 9! They are in sports & band, so life is busy!!! We can do this journal all together here!!! Good luck on your journey: )
  • Gemmap77
    Gemmap77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG mamakathy!!!

I am in awe. 8 kids? How on earth do you do it? You are a super mom :smile: