20D by Halloween Challenge: WEEK FOUR

Options
Hello everyone!!

I'm sorry that I'm just now getting up the Week 4 thread. I was out of state until late last night and today has been catch-up day with class and studying, and everything else!

How is everyone doing?

Have you tried any new recipes since you've been doing the Halloween challenge? If so, do share!!

Replies

• momof6monkees
    Options
    no new recipes until Thursday. Zucchini "Spaghetti". Look it up on www.kalynskitchen.com Looks delicious!
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    No new recipes here. I was on vacation too and found that dieting and vacationing are not easy! I watched what I ate but did not drink nearly enough water so I an still trying to get that off.
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    None, sadly!

As for vacay, you're on vacation for a reason. To relax. I mean you do work out but you're going to eat and drink with no worry at all.
  • kimyettar
    Options
    Wow is it 4 weeks already? Not doing as well as I want to be but still got my eye on the prize/goal. Good job to everyone who's getting it done.
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Cheesecake from skinnytaste.com

if you need a yummy fall treat without the guilt, that's my latest new recipe!
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    Are we doing Week 5?

And I saw this on Tumblr about mixing Chobani yogurt with Crystal Lite. Too bad I don't have the plain one to experiment on that!
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Have not seen a week 5 thread.