From Obese to overweight.

Options
Well I'm posting this sucess story because I need the motivation. I went hard for a year and went from obese to overweight. In the last month though I felt like this whole weight loss thing was taking too much time away. From everything my family, friends, and especially God. So I backed up a whole lot. I stopped getting on mfp as much and tried to scale every thing back. Thankfully I didnt gain any weight but I really didnt loose any either.

So now I just need the courage to get back on it. Especially start eating my veggies and get away from the sugar. If anyone would like to be my friend maybe we can motivate each other. I need to loose about 20 lbs to have a healthy BMI.

The first picture is 202 lbs. The second pic is right at overweight 158 a month ago.

beforennow.jpg

Replies

• MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    you look great! Keep it up!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look terrific!
  • SlwNStdy
    Options
    awesome................... keep it up
  • inkwithgold
    inkwithgold Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :smile:
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    You look great!!
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job.. Feel free to add me!!
  • dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep up the good work and pat yourself on the back!!
  • sheeramorningglory
    Options
    You are looking awesome!! Look how close you are, 7 lbs
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job! I can't wait to fall into the overweight zone myself. I have about 40 lbs to go. But I've already lost that plus some since coming here so hopefully it won't take me too long.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I too have been frustrated with the amount of time losing takes. One reminder I see people post often helps to keep it in perspective, "The weight didn't go on overnight. It's not going to come off overnight."

Keep up the work. You've done great so far.
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! Keep doing what ever it is you're doing!
  • livinghcglacey
    Options
    You've come a long way, keep it up!!!
  • Ronny46
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • kenypooh
    Options
    You look fabulous girl, don't stop now you have come to far, I'm totally cheering for you :smile:
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It does take time. But it adds time, too.

You're adding years to your life. You're going to have extra time for your family, your friends, and your spirituality. Take advantage of it!
  • curvybutlessofme
    Options
    Excellent work!! Sometimes, those last few pounds are the hardest to come off. You should be proud that despite scaling back, you haven't gained any weight. I hear you on the diet thing taking away from other things in your life. I manage to carve out 40 mins right after work for a workout before rushing home to my 5 year old-sometimes, I wonder if this should be time I spend with him instead? Maybe you can try just scaling up a little bit more-doesn't have to be as drastic as before but, just enough to get you going again..YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Fahrenholz02
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats are in order. Keep up the good work and eventually you will be able to manage your time and fit everything you need and want in your schedule.
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations! You can balance this with your family time and spiritual time with a little planning. I'm 5'1", too. Add me if you like!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!