Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• cwnine
    cwnine Posts: 1 Member
    Always open to adding friends for chatting, motivation, and challenges! Feel free to add me! :)
  • erinmichelefranco
    erinmichelefranco Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Everyone! I’m Erin. Definitely looking for friends to accompany me in this journey. Feel free to add me 😊
  • AutumnMuse13
    AutumnMuse13 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello hello!!! I created a new profile to have a clean slate and would love some friends!! I need some motivation and drive. I will return that favor and hype you up every d%mn day!

I did regain all of the weight a lost a few years ago so...here I am! I was here when it was super interactive and none of it was on the smart phones. We all looked at one another's profiles and pics...does that still exist?? If it does, move to the front of the line! B)
  • brady238
    brady238 Posts: 2 Member
    Yep please add me. Need as much motivation as I can get!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    need more friends to help keep me accountable because i cant seem to get back at it alone
  • YaaaahJoli
    YaaaahJoli Posts: 34 Member
    Still looking for more friends for motivation and just for fun!
  • pinkbaba03
    pinkbaba03 Posts: 18 Member
    I’m back again, sadly. I’m ready to focus and start my journey! I’m looking for support and positive energy! Feel free to add me! Thanks! :)
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    2hqpjk11nckt.png

Thanks for the recognition you 2 nobrots I know who you are and wouldn’t add you either 😂
  • tluisa311
    tluisa311 Posts: 113 Member
    Yes please!
  • thana5
    thana5 Posts: 6 Member
    New here, a Sparkpeople refugee and trying to figure out how MFP works. I'm bit shy even in the internet world, but feel free to add :)
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me, look forward to exchange what we know:)
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    I need people that actually want to be motivating and help and receive some of the same
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add. 🙂
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking for some new friends to help me stay accountable! Feel free to add me!
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 455 Member
    Hello fellow MFPs! I am a SparkPeople Transplant, (SparkPeople is a similar forum that is closing down). I would love some upbeat and motivational friends! I am a part of the prior SparkPeople Biggest Loser Challenge that has found it's new home here. If you are interested in checking it out here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team We are always looking for more teammates! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hugs,
    Nicole (neekepoo)
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Do it :)
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Looking for friends and motivation after a 12lb relapse
  • TouchAsMarshmellows
    TouchAsMarshmellows Posts: 25 Member
    Changing my life and I am loving the new MFP community experience, I would love to add some new people and share this journey, lifestyle, successes, fails and amazing fitness family with you all!
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Would love a bit more motivation really, please feel free to add me ☺️👍