From Obese to overweight.

Options

Replies

• fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You're BEAUTIFUL!! Losing a little more weight (and I mean only a little because your body is actually in pretty nice shape), you would be 100% gorgeous. You're so lucky blessed with such a pretty face! Keep going! It'll all be waaay worth the effort. Especially because you have a nice body shape too so toning up a little would be perfect! I do pilates and it works great. I recommend Winsor Pilates (the one with the circle if you aren't that flexible - I find mat pilates way too hard). You can totally do this too, you've done it before, you can do it again!! Congratulations on your process so far and also maintaining that weight without MFP.

Lots of love x
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Check out the spirituality of weight loss. This is something that can bring us closer to God if done in the right spirit. Fasting is an important spiritual discipline, as is temperance, and we practice both when we diet. If we include God in the intentionality of it, there is no reason why dieting has to take us away from the Lord. Email me if you want to exchange some thoughts on this theme.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT. If you need a support buddy, I also have about 20 pounds to go and am pretty active on my MFP page. :) Add me if you want! I've found that having friends on here (like on Facebook) actually keeps me coming back. I've been doing MAGNIFICENTLY for a month now.
  • Infinitum88
    Options
    You look fab! You go girl, keep it up!
  • 17toads
    Options
    You look fantastic, and CONGRATULATIONS! You're MY motivation!

You can build a healthy lifestyle into everything you do. Family, fun and faith shouldn't be an excuse. Make it part of your lifestyle. Maybe the rest of what you want to reshape doesn't happen as quickly... but it's a process and unfortunately it doesn't happen quickly.

Just keep a goal. Keep it in plain sight. Keep working towards it. You'll get there and you'll feel good about it too.. at your own pace. :)
  • vikiwhite
    vikiwhite Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! keep up the great work!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    U look great!
  • GregT44
    Options
    Inspired now. Welcome back !
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific!

I've gone from morbidly obese (255.8) to just plain obese (185). I know what you mean about it taking time. But we can do this!
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Is that the same shirt??? Holy smokes it looks SO much better on you now. Congrats on your hard work and keep it up!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for all the support. I'm back on it. Gotta adjust all my number 130s here I come.

And yes thats the same shirt :)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your success inspires me. Keep up the great work!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    GET IT GIRL!!! You have had amazing progress my friend and i'm so very proud of you. Keep up the excellent work! You'll be at your goal in no time! :) (((HUGS)))!!!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I started at 202 and my goal is 155. Thanks for sharing!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sure Renee best to you on your journey too!
    THANK YOU sgirl!!! Support like yours keeps me goin
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Owwwwww Sac look at you!!!!! That body is smokin:bigsmile: Look at all this progress and how far you have come:happy: Keep it up and you will make goal in no time. I will be cheering you on:flowerforyou:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow you look stunning, you are the same weight as me now and I'm finding the last few pounds hard to lose, add me as a friend if you need some support for the last stage of your journey x
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You've had incredible success -- hang in there. The time will pass either way, so better to have slow weight loss than the opposite. Smash that yo-yo to smithereens!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Sac68912
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!