New beginning

Options
Hello guys!!!

My name is Andreea and I'm 21 years old. My height it's 5'3 ft/ 1.61 cm and weight 113 lbs/ 51.3 kg. Lately I've been feeling very bad with my physic. I don't like what I see in the mirror anymore and I want to change that. Not just for my appearance also for my health. I'm a binge eater and I eat way to many sweets. Now I have diceded to cut the sugar and start a jumping rope challenge. I want to do at least 1000 jumps per day for a month. And then to do other workouts. I want to be fit i don't like my cellulite. :/

Replies

• boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I may be wrong, but that sounds like an ideal weight for your height. I certainly encourage developing an active lifestyle now though so that it doesn't become an issue. Wishing you the best and you're welcome to add me as a friend if you'd like some support!
  • txTiffanytx
    txTiffanytx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! We are similar in age and I definitely have a weak spot of the candy too! Especially gummies! Trying to keep my candy beings down hahaha, added you!
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You are definitely at the lower end of the traditional 'healthy weight range' for your sex/height. I will caveat that by also saying I am as well (I weigh 116 right now) and I know that I do not look 'too skinny' or sick or anything. So it might be totally fine, but others may point out to you that you weigh 'too little' and that's possible but that's for you and your doctor to decide.

Anyway - Do you lift weights or do any type of strengthening exercises? That might be something you'd like to start to gain muscle. Unfortunately, on the cellulite front --- I'm not sure there's an actual way to really target and get rid of cellulite. I think it's more related to genetics than anything. But toning up and getting some gains will help with your physique probably!