Funny or Interesting Things

Replies

• bby_dvll
    bby_dvll Posts: 429 Member
    did you know that squirrels can’t get rabies?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,725 Member
    These are microscopic images of water droplets, in the scenarios listed. Dr. Fujiwara was the one conducting these particular experiments. Makes ya wonder... the impact of words, sounds, looks we give others... either good or bad... they all have a profound impact.

ca6g4qhgscfb.png

Should we be talking to our gardens if they're looking a little flustered?
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »
    These are microscopic images of water droplets, in the scenarios listed. Dr. Fujiwara was the one conducting these particular experiments. Makes ya wonder... the impact of words, sounds, looks we give others... either good or bad... they all have a profound impact.

ca6g4qhgscfb.png

I do!✋🏽😀 I tell my plants how pretty they are and what a good job they’re doing. To get better soon if they’re looking sad and I also thank them when I take their little goodies. They’re alive so why not?🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Ironwoman1111
    c4fpn54id0ur.jpeg

Lavender in France

Lavender oil is my absolute favorite!😍
  • Ironwoman1111

ca6g4qhgscfb.png

This is very interesting! I wonder how he tested love, peace and thank you? I’ll look it up.👍🏽
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    bby_dvll wrote: »
    did you know that squirrels can’t get rabies?

Nope. I just looked it up & apparently all rodents rarely contract rabies. Given how & where they live, etc., I thought they'd be the most rabid.

Give us another one!
  • BraydanTaffy
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

ca6g4qhgscfb.png

I'd seen & done experiments with water & plants. They're living things. It's amazing.

I talk to animals, why not plants, too. But, if you see me talking to a glass of water, call my mum.
  • BraydanTaffy

ca6g4qhgscfb.png

This is very interesting! I wonder how he tested love, peace and thank you? I’ll look it up.👍🏽

Some water experiments are done by just writing the word/s on paper & placing it under the container, or writing it directly on the container. Others are done by holding the water glass & "sending" those words silently to the water.

I put notes underneath (or intentions into) all my drinking containers. Same with food. It's a blessing, in essence. Never hurts. :smile:

• BraydanTaffy
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »

ca6g4qhgscfb.png

I do!✋🏽😀 I tell my plants how pretty they are and what a good job they’re doing. To get better soon if they’re looking sad and I also thank them when I take their little goodies. They’re alive so why not?🤷🏽‍♀️

Same.
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 10,041 Member
    Those are beautiful!!!! To think that we have some of the most gorgeous sights right in our own "backyard" which half of us have never seen.....me included.
  • BraydanTaffy
    A magnified crystal of ice cream.

The background & glass shape are only manufactured to make it into a form of art, by Emily Byers (no relation to the Byer's Ice Cream fortune), who likes to magnify then make art pieces, snow globes & jewelry from ice cream, amongst other things. Interesting passion.

Unfortunately, no mention made of which flavor/color ice cream.

czj95akue1zw.png
  • ReenieHJ
    @BraydenTaffy yeh, where's the peanut butter cups? It's an imposter. :)
    But very pretty.
  • ReenieHJ
    Love 'em <3
  • BraydanTaffy
    Stars from the POV of the International Space Station.

mnu4l6ysy6iq.png

8a7x4vz34nt8.png