I'm trying to gain weight after pregnancy?

Options
Hi I'm Jessica. I'm 22 from Ohio USA. The last time I had this app was when I was pregnant. I successfully had my daughter on April 7th. Before I was pregnant I was 98lbs and went up to 140lbs. After I had her, my weight continues to drop drastically. I currently weigh 89.8lbs and I want to get myself back up to 98lbs. Feel free to send me a friend request and help chear me on during my weight gain journey!

Replies

• boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can have what I lose lol. What's your ideal?
  • penguinmama87
    penguinmama87 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome! Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

I am in the process of losing, but I did have to adjust my calories up to avoid losing too quickly due to breastfeeding. The commonly stated burn of 500 calories/day for exclusive breastfeeding was just...not enough for me. I still burn more than that with my 1 year old who has finally, finally, finally started eating some solids. So if you're breastfeeding, make sure you're giving yourself enough room for that in your calculations! Good luck!
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have a food baby myself.

Peanut butter, boiled eggs on wholemeal with full fat mayo, whole milk, sauces, desert, ice cream, Snickers bars....oh you lucky ducky 😍😍