Starting over again

Options
Friends are welcome to start MF over again it's been Couple years I've been on so need to track again to lose 15lbs of quarantine weight

Replies

• shebring1
    shebring1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back on again after a long break. Needing to get back on track before Im way too far gone lol
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too. I've lost 23 pounds since April but after a birthday celebration yesterday, I'm recommitting. Excited to start over.
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im on the same boat. Feel free to add me/I will send an FR. Good luck!
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it also. This is Day 3. :) I also have about 15 to lose.
  • preshalin
    preshalin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Back again also. On day number 4. Goodluck
  • IndyFitAgain
    IndyFitAgain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off this roller coaster several times, usually losing quite a bit each time, only to gain it back. I started this time in February and can't seem to stay focused and am not losing weight or inches... 😑 I could definitely use some motivation
  • TinyRaccoon19
    TinyRaccoon19 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm back again after two crazy years. This week I managed to claw my way back into the healthy BMI range. I've got another 9kg/20lb lose and a lot of strength to gain to get where I was 2 years ago.
  • helloQi
    helloQi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to do the same thing too. I want to lose 48 lbs. I gained 28 lbs in the past two years. I want to lose them all. I will spend the next half years working on it.
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Looks like Im not alone in getting back to it , ive regained a massive over 30 kilos in last 2 years . Started a week ago cleaning up what i eat trying for two or three meat free nights for a change up . Need to start walking
    Please add me so i can travel with other doing it all again :) Oh im in aust re kilos not pounds
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I dont remember how to friend someone ?

• IndyFitAgain
    IndyFitAgain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    sharondjs wrote: »
    I dont remember how to friend someone ?

On Android app
    Click on name
    Click on name again
    Click on the icon lower right that looks like two people and invite!

I think it's similar on an iPhone

• craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    On again, off again here too. It is time for me to reign my health and weight back in. I'm approximately 35 lbs overweight, at 41 years old. I rejoined a Planet Fitness last weekend and went to the gym 4 times this past week. Down 1.4 lbs after the first week, and generally feeling better, so I'm currently pretty motivated! Willing to have many new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Stuv46
    Stuv46 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I’m starting again for what seems to be the 500th time. I came to the forums to get support too! I’ve had the app for years but have only used it intermittently. This time I hope I can lose some weight and get into shape.