Newbie Here!!

Options
Hi I am excited to get going and to start taking better action of my diet and exercise. I have loved being able to have a tool to help me along the way and it has helped me so far, so let's hope I can keep it up :)

Replies

• ellenrose25
    Options
    i just started today too! good luckkk
  • timetoflyno1
    Options
    hi I started just over a week ago and amazed at how fantastic fitnesspal is as a tool for self control, to be accountable for all that i consume and take responsibility for the results - No excuses now. Look forward to the journey with you all.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for just over a month, and it has helped me shift the way I eat and exercise. I'm sure you will keep it up. Best wishes :)
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    welcome. I love MFP! it really puts my food in perspective. My first week I just ate what I would normally eat to see where my "overages" were.

With all the nutritional info right there it really lets you take control of what goes in your body!

BEST OF LUCK!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I started a little over 2 months and have really become a true fan of MFP. Its the first time I have been truly accountable for what I have been putting in my mouth. :-)