Ideas

Options
Does anyone suggest any specific diet and/or exercise programs? Looking to lose 100-120 and just wondered people's success. Do you have a specific eating plan or just log calories on here and make good choices? Do you habe an exercise plan or just log on here what and when you exercise? Did Weight Watchers with myself being less than ambitious. Have Jillian Michales and Biggest Loser exercise DVDs. I just want to make sure I am getting right nutrients versus just counting calories, etc. Eating has been haphazard lately, too, but back on track tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions and ideas!

Replies

• newmommy2cash
    Options
    There are lots of people here that have lost 100 or more pounds. Just search it and you should see some success stories come up, if you get no answers here. :) Good luck!
  • creatureofchaos
    creatureofchaos Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A lot of people here have lost a lot more than I have (I'm not at my goal yet), but I've lost 65 of 100 so far.

The biggest thing for me is writing EVERYTHING I eat down. Everything.

The second biggest thing is to EAT REAL FOOD. Not 100 calorie pack of junk food; real fruit, real veg, real food. Your body will be much much happier.

I've lost 65 pounds and exercise hasn't really been a factor at all. In fact, I lost the first 50 and I maintained it for a year without exercising at all. I found the impact really hard on my body, and it felt like punishment. Which isn't motivating for anyone. Now I'm working out because it's a lot easier on my body and I actually kind of enjoy it.