Lisa Y

Options
lisaaa_young
lisaaa_young Posts: 23 Member
edited July 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all,

I'm Lisa and I've always wanted to have a long life and if I want a long life I probably shouldn't die from a heart-attack caused by my laziness πŸ˜€

I'm a single mom of two lovely (but messy...) teenage boys so I do the usual and am pretty good friends with all the moms in their schools P&F group (just thought I might expose myself 😏).

I like bubble baths - it gives me some momma-time alone! I also am a sucker for a good choccy cake. Especially because my b'day is coming up soon but... I'm not sure my new diet will allow me to do so...(im thinking about carb free but Im not too sure if ill be allowed treats)

I really hope myfitnesspal can change my life around!

Lisa πŸ˜€

Replies

• lisaaa_young
    Options
    Of course not having any treats is probably the purpose of why I am here
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, u r awesome, witty, with a great sense of humor! I am sure u can do it n u will get there. Keep it up! πŸ’―
  • Marcie9278
    Marcie9278 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa! Nice to meet you. Yeah I feel ya on the heart attack thing… For me, it’s obvious I can’t eat what I want anymore. Not sure why others can but whatevs. Good luck!
  • lisaaa_young
    Options
    nawwwww thanks guysssss
  • amybroccoli86
    amybroccoli86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm Amy. I sent you a request! I am 34, and I have 2 kids in elementary school (a son in 1st and a daughter in 3rd this fall). I'm looking for motivation and I know finding like minded people that will sprinkle my newsfeed with their determination and successes is the way to go! I've lost 5 lb so far since I started a couple weeks ago, but looking to lose 70 more :)
  • lisaaa_young
    Options
    Hi Miss Broccoli (πŸ˜›)

I accepted your request (thank you by the way!!!)

Looking forward to supporting each other to achieve our dreammmmssss

Xx Lisa