Little bit of a NSV

Options
I checked all my stats today because I'm exactly 2 months into this diet crap and I'm fairly Impressed.

All the info is on my blog =]
http://seeheresugarbowl.tumblr.com/post/10194337883/update

Replies

• jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome total drop in inches. Way to go! :)
  • BanderaOutlaw
    Options
    Great numbers! Inches are what really counts - weight is so incredibly random, and influenced by so many outside factors.

Especially if you do a bit of strength training with your diet, you'll want to look at those inches instead of weight. Lean mass is good mass, making stone-cold weight irrelevant. :-)
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great numbers! Inches are what really counts - weight is so incredibly random, and influenced by so many outside factors.

Especially if you do a bit of strength training with your diet, you'll want to look at those inches instead of weight. Lean mass is good mass, making stone-cold weight irrelevant. :-)

Most of my exercise is strength training because I hate cardio.... I only really go on exercise bikes cardio wise because I hate treadmills and cross-trainers.
  • BanderaOutlaw
    Options
    You and I have matching tastes! I'll admit, I do love to bike around town and in the park, but strength training is what I most enjoy. Ellipticals, treadmills and stationary bikes bore me to misery. Activities can be fun, though - disc golf, nature photography, whatever's available to you that gets you motivated and moving about.

My day job is sedentary, my recreational activities in the past have been almost entirely sedentary. It's taken some effort to break that momentum, but turns out, doing stuff and eating right can actually be pretty fun. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!