How do i lose these hate handles??? HELP ME PLZZZ!!!!!

Options
idk why its called love handles, i hate them, mind you i dont use the word "hate" often. is diet & cardio the only solutions??? Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    one must learn to like the "love handles":) . so perhaps diet is easier..... personaly I think its feminine. dress doesn't look good on you if you don't have a bit of "love handles"
  • digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I do minimal exercise save for light weight lifting. I've been following a lot of the research on diet and health. In my own personal trials it seems that avoiding grains, sugars, trans fat and polyunsaturated fat is the key.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Well, I still have some love handles - but they used to be a lot bigger.

For me, I don't have to watch what I eat as much as I have to do cardio. And I need to do it on a regular basis. Running is what REALLY helped my love handles (and my thighs too!)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i think the love handles are more "fat" than exersice based so basicaly the 1st place you put on is the last place you loose! grrr
    which is usally the love handles sorry...
  • lovelyiskey
    lovelyiskey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    try doing pilates. even just 15 mins a day.

The first time i lost a lot of weight and when i was at my smallest i was very straight in shape because i had a strong core. All i did was pilates and taebo. So the squats and kicking to the side helped a lot but it all comes back to having a strong core to tighten that area up. I hope that helps!
  • witheverymove
    Options
    You need to try oblique crunches, you can find how-tos through google.
  • Marieanto
    Options
    thank you all for replying. I am going to do everything you guys mentioned. :)