Who else has 15 - 20lbs to lose?

Options
Hi everyone,
I've have lost about 4lbs on MFP and have 15 more to go. I'm looking for friends who have similar goals so we can encourage each other to lose!

Add me as a friend and/or share your goals with me :)

Replies

• Piglet_26
    Options
    Hey I have about 20lbs to loose and my aim is to do it by xmas.......defo not a difficult challenge but something to work too. :)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to reach my goal by christmas too. It would be the perfect present :).
    What are you doing to achieve your goal? Do you have weekly or monthly weight loss goals?
  • Piglet_26
    Options
    I dont really have any specific weight loss goals, just kinda taking it as it goes lol. To help me get to my goal tho i've just purchased Zumba for the Kinect which i'm really enjoying right now so trying to do that as much as my dodgy knee will let me. But all in all i'm doing the same as I have been the past 7 weeks and keeping track but enjoying myself too.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 lb left to lose. Been on a month long plateau though due to quitting smoking. Starting to get really discouraged. I had hoped to be at my goal by now. It would be nice to be there by Halloween, but that's not goin to happen. Maybe Christmas?
  • Leanne3552000
    Options
    I dont really have any specific weight loss goals, just kinda taking it as it goes lol. To help me get to my goal tho i've just purchased Zumba for the Kinect which i'm really enjoying right now so trying to do that as much as my dodgy knee will let me. But all in all i'm doing the same as I have been the past 7 weeks and keeping track but enjoying myself too.

I love Zumba! I have the DVDs but my flatmate finds all the noise I make (jumping around attempting to follow it haha) distracting while she is studying so I can't do it very often.
    By your ticker you've been doing great so far! Well done! Did you lose that 11 pounds in just 7 weeks??
  • Leanne3552000
    Options
    I have about 20 lb left to lose. Been on a month long plateau though due to quitting smoking. Starting to get really discouraged. I had hoped to be at my goal by now. It would be nice to be there by Halloween, but that's not goin to happen. Maybe Christmas?

Congrats on the decision to quit smoking! Don't give up! You've come so far. 42lbs is amazing! I've been having trouble geting the scale to move at the moment too but we can do this! What kind of exercise have you been doing?
    We have similar goal weights. how tall are you?
  • Piglet_26
    Options
    I love Zumba! I have the DVDs but my flatmate finds all the noise I make (jumping around attempting to follow it haha) distracting while she is studying so I can't do it very often.
    By your ticker you've been doing great so far! Well done! Did you lose that 11 pounds in just 7 weeks??

Yup lost it all in that time and all thanks to MFP and the support I get here. I'm 100% sure I couldnt have done it without the fantastic people on here :)
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've got around 20lbs to lose and want to do this by January as I'm flying back home to get my dress for my wedding fitted. I will also be at a weight that I plan on maintaining. My goal weight isn't much below your weight now, but it's a size I've been at before and is right for my frame.

I am doing lots of spinning and trying to stay in my calorie limit and when i'm not, exercising like mad to make up for it. I went off the rails for a little while and have only just been back for the last couple of weeks, so i'm hoping to get back but i'm definitely more motivated this time!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

Congrats on the decision to quit smoking! Don't give up! You've come so far. 42lbs is amazing! I've been having trouble geting the scale to move at the moment too but we can do this! What kind of exercise have you been doing?
    We have similar goal weights. how tall are you?
    Sorry I didn't see this! Thanks! I'm not going to give up, I'm going to keep going. Right now I'm doing C25K, I'm on week 6. Before that, elliptical and stair climber. And I'm 4' 10 1/2" (really short!)
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i'm looking to drop 15 in the next month in a half and continue after the wedding to 10-15 more.

Total lbs lost before I think about getting pregnant should be about 30 lbs! 20 would work but 30 would be IDEAL!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    I have 18lb to lose (I have lost 16lb already) but in reality I am not sure whether I will change my goal, I think that 120lb on me might not be right and be a little too much, so I am going to get to 130 and see how I look. I am within my BMI now i'm 23.67 so I am slowing down on the ole weight loss.
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    am looking to lose 20lbs to get back to my post pregnancy after 5th child. will add :-)