Who Wants to Join Me on a 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine yesterday so will be a bit behind, plus I really don't intend on doing it every day, maybe 2-3 times a week. Interested in seeing the results though :)

"Before" bikini photos on my profile - hoping to see a good improvement! especially since I have a party to go to on the 14th October that I've ordered a dress for that I expect wont quite fit me yet!
  • joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 done!! just 28 to go! lol. I cant wait to see the results everyone is going to get from this, its gonna be great!!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I did day one this morning.

Is anyone doing other exercise too? x
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 done! It was really hard to get up this morning but I did and I am proud of myself. :flowerforyou:
  • shannabooo
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge! I by coincidence started 30 DS last night after a session with one of my trainers. I did Day 1 of Level 1 using 10 lb dumbells although I am not sure how much weight you're supposed to use.

I'm going to do 30 DS in addition to my regular workouts because I think Level 1 is quite easy.

I estimated my calorie burn based on articles I read online about calorie burn from 30 DS and a calorie calculator I found online which requires you to put in your weight and the time you spent on the exercise.

I need to get a heart rate monitor asap so I will not have to guesstimate anymore!

I forgot to take before photos and measurements but I will do so tonight. Feel free to add me so that we can all keep each other in check and offer support.

Good luck everyone!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    D2L1 Complete!! Just keep going!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and am feeing it a little bit today. Excited to give it another go today! I took before pics yesterday too, but will only post them at the end of the 30 days. (Maybe... If I get really brave.)
  • Lambja
    Lambja Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want to join in, but I am fighting this stinking cold. I will begin tomorrow with Day 1. I need motivation. :o)
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did D1L1 last night, looking forward to doing it again tonight! How's everyone else feeling today?
  • CME37
    CME37 Posts: 16
    Options
    Had tooth extracted yesterday:ohwell: couldn't start, will start today after work:wink:
  • jnlk80
    jnlk80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start yesterday, but just didn't...kinda feeling a cold coming. That sounds like an excuse. Let go of the excuses and just do it!! I will start day one tonight!
  • runandbefit
    Options
    took my before pictures :) about to go off and do l1d1 thanks for the advice!
  • joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 3 just done! I'm not sure if it was actually a bit easier or if it was me expecting pure torture like last time!! I was walking a bit funny this morning after the last two days, so I have no idea what I'm gonna be like tmorro after another day, plus I have zumba tonight too!!

How is everyone else doing? xx
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Im a bit annoyed as I didnt give myself enought ime to do it this morning. So level 1, day 2 will be done tonight.

I'm not stiff but can tell Ive worked out. Good work everyone. x
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Well ladies i started this yesterday and it was AWESOME! I sweated like hell and was breathing really hard but i followed the black chick and I didnt waver! i was about to take a 5 second break (skip a pushup) but Jillian then said its only 30 minutes there arent any breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i kept on going!

Looking forward to this afternoon!
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 6 of level 1 and I can already see the difference in my fitness levels, cardio was really hard for me and I took a couple of breaks on day 1, but now just powering through it. Still dripping with sweat at the end but it feels good to have done it, no soreness or stiffness but I know I've worked out.
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting D1L1 today!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    This is my second round of 30DS, first was done in March... This will be L1D3 for me, and I cannot wait to see my results at the end. I had amazing results last time, so I'm looking forward to that again! =D Took measurements and photos on Monday, woohoo!!
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Well ladies i started this yesterday and it was AWESOME! I sweated like hell and was breathing really hard but i followed the black chick and I didnt waver! i was about to take a 5 second break (skip a pushup) but Jillian then said its only 30 minutes there arent any breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i kept on going!

Looking forward to this afternoon!

Ho did day 2 go? Im off home in 5mins and gonna do it straight away.
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I tried to do day 2 last night, but my legs were hurting too much to get past the stretches. I will try again tonight!