Replacing diet soda

Options
edwardspa_70
edwardspa_70 Posts: 1 Member
I drink crazy amount of diet soda daily. I know that water is the best option but what other drinks could I replace the soda? Thanks for any suggestions ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    You can drink diet soda on a weight loss plan. It's not the "poison" that many claim it to be. There are tons of members on here that use it inconjuction with a balance diet.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • dviolin1982
    dviolin1982 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Perrier Lime
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Iced tea?

Make your own, it's simple enough. I like to use flavored tea bags - Twinings Green w/ Pomegranate, Raspberry & Strawberry makes a nice fruity tea. Don't make the water too hot or the tea will be bitter. Herbal teas work as well - Lipton makes a family sized herbal tea (= 4 individual bags) - Strawberry & Watermelon is good.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking caffeinated sodas, and wishing to reduce caffeine consumption?

Are you on a low sodium diet and drinking sodas with sodium?

Are you thinking youโ€™re spending too much money on soda?

Has your dentist advised you to stop drinking diet sodas?

Those are four great reasons to reduce diet soda consumption. Other than those reasons, @ninerbuff is right. Theyโ€™re not actually that bad for you.

That said? We love flavored carbonated water at my house. We probably go through 12 to 18 cans a day between three of us (plus guests)