Sharing Logs

Hello, I'm interested in seeing how other people eat. If anyone is willing, can you share your food diaries with me? I will of course share mine in return.

Thank you.

Replies

• jolacey00
    jolacey00 Posts: 2 Member
    Sure, mine is public so you can take a look at it.
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,661 Member
    Mine is also public. Go nuts. I'm currently using TDEE to eat to a goal of 2400 calories per day, and Fitbit makes it's adjustments, so my goal isn't necessarily reflected - and I have also blown right past that 2400 several times in the past few weeks... So, take all that with a grain of salt.
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Go for it, mine is public. My target is 1,800. I measure often but I assume Im still a little bit over in what I record.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,767 Member
    Feel free for mine too
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    mine is public and i accept friend requests. i dont talk much about diet or weight loss. i talk about my life and farm and dogs LMAO

my diary is set at 1200 but i need to change that to probably closer to 1400. i set it at 1200 when i was on a medication and wasnt ABLE to eat and was AIMING for 1200. i am pretty good about logging but dont sweat it if i have days or things i forget. i lose consistently (have lost 150 pounds total, so guess i know what im doing ;) )
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Mine is public. Welcome to look anytime 😊