Lady friends for ladies. GRLPWR!!

Options
All girls come add each other, I definitely need some more lady friends as I’ve just joined (again) :D Let’s support each other we’ve got this. GIRL POWERRR!! Get that GOAL!!

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I dunno, seems sexist :smirk:

Yeah...Agree

I shouldn't go down this rabbit hole...

(but I really, really want to!!)

...Prob regret - but is it better to say what you want, and/or regret that than to stay shut upped? (my new mantra?) I thinky yes-no!?

idk - been feeling lately I should stifle my opinions, comments

Hmmm...bane of my minds existence (WoW - drama much, Vikka)

For realsies tho - speaking about exclusion or preference to include/accept (or not) any gender, race, lifestyle, religion, beliefs, (every other outlier in context to exclusionary groups) has become a sensitive topic for me - that I feel I should speak up my opinion instead of passively (altho not agreeing with) "letting it go".

I had a friend express confusion recently as to whether a client was feeling...lets say prejudice, to include all instances of prejudice, and it made me wonder if she was right. Sad thought, to have that on your (her) mind.

OP - sorry to go on a tangent - I don't do it in a negative way - but because people engage my thoughts (so thank-you!) for doing so - its a good mental release for me to state my opinions here❤

I hope you find a good group of people who support, motivate and inspire you!
    ✌💛

• theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of words to address me teasing :)

I've invested a lot of time reading on this set of topics. It's a mixed bag with many merits, and many pitfalls. Most of the pitfalls come in addressing (and you'll have to) the emotions of others.

Rather than get wrapped up in that, I try to smirk and be a pita. :bigsmile:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of words to address me teasing :)

I've invested a lot of time reading on this set of topics. It's a mixed bag with many merits, and many pitfalls. Most of the pitfalls come in addressing (and you'll have to) the emotions of others.

Rather than get wrapped up in that, I try to smirk and be a pita. :bigsmile:

you're cute and fun!

...and right!!! my main 'splanation was to OP - and not you! I meant to just agree with you (but did quote wrong- *noted*! ...and I should know better!)

..thanks for being sweet, clever and fun!

Have a beautiful day @theeldestberry ❤❣