Need friends here! 33 lbs down

Options
Hey guys

I'm 2013 I lost 80+ lbs. I restricted too heavily. I went keto and worked out 6-7 days a week. I was suffering and it quickly turned from a healthy thing to an ED. Fast forward and I gained all the weight back because I didn't do it sustainably. This time I am not restricting anything and I am eating in moderation and counting calories and not seeking perfection like before. I am down from 240lbs( heaviest) to 207lbs today. I am going slow and sustainable. I would like some friends on here and ppl to talk to. Let's be friends. Tell me your stories❤️

Replies

• rgrabows6974
    rgrabows6974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how difficult it can be sometimes. I’m more of a yo yo so I think I’m ready to start something with a little more accountability.
  • AldiAttorney
    AldiAttorney Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I started my 'diet' journey in 2014, managed to transform myself from obese to (almost) lean in 2016 (lost 30 Kg / 66 lbs of body fat) without properly tracking calories, built some muscles along the way. My progress was slow, but I was happy with the results. With abs showing, who wouldn't? :D

Due to lock down and WFH last year, my life became sedentary and unhealthy. I am now 'overweight' and on a journey to get those abs back (I can't even button my slim-fit dress shirts right now).

I managed to get results with guesstimation before, and I'd love to see my results with proper calorie tracking 6 months from now.

Let's be friends and do this together.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress thus far @lindsayface89 👏🏾