Hi I'm New!!

Options
:smile: My name is Mary, I'm 30 and I have had issues with my weight most of my adult life. I have been married for the past 13 years, and we are foster parents to a 10 month old boy. I look forward to getting to know some of you over the monsths, as I try and rid myself of all this unwanted weight! Hope you all are doing good and reaching your goals!!

Replies

• KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. Good luck to you. I think you will like it here it is a great place.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • OSUloulou
    OSUloulou Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find some very nice people on here who share your struggles and will celebrate your triumphs. Good Luck!!!
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello Mary and welcome to MFP. You'll find it's a friendly place to be and everyone is helpful with plenty of support and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats on joining, you will luv this site.
  • keli100
    Options
    Hiya. I'm new too, signed into here before, but didn't use it, i am determined to use it now though! with support welcomed from anyone! xx
  • Infinitum88
    Options
    welcome to MFP, you'll enjoy it here people are so supportive.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hello Mary! I'd love to be your MFP buddy. :flowerforyou: I am 31 and my hubby and I will be graduating this Friday from foster classes. I think we have a lot in common. You'll love MFP!!!
  • benzgirl1
    Options
    Hi Mary! Welcome to MFP!
    :smile:
  • JigglyPuff2011
    JigglyPuff2011 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is a great site it has really been helpful to me. People are very supportive and you learn a lot, good luck to you and see your around!
  • marypolley3
    Options
    Plumpinky- Congratulations on deciding to be a foster parent!! I am excited for you. My hubby and I have only been fostering for just over a year, but we have enjoyed most of it. It has it's ups and downs. We hope to soon be adoptive parents. :) God Speed!!