Norse Body Type (Pics) To Be More Slender

Options
chloecola
chloecola Posts: 104 Member
edited August 2021 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi guys :) I'm looking to minimally lose 25 lbs. I'm 5'5" and 183.3 currently.
I function/look best on a high protein, low fat (mostly all omega 3's), and med carb from veggies and fruits diet...
BUT I need advice to cut my caloric deficit in a way that does not shock my body.
I've just recently (in the past 2 months) almost all the way quit purging after being bulimic for 13 years. I just want to learn how have a healthy relationship with food and my body and look great.

This is coming from a girl that absolutely hates running.
I hike a lot, just got recently back into swimming (as of this week)... I'm also looking into pick-up soccer games, pole dancing lessons, and roller skating.

7ezuzylzklax.jpg

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,931 Member
    Options
    chloecola wrote: »
    Hi guys :) I'm looking to minimally lose 25 lbs. I'm 5'5" and 183.3 currently.
    I function/look best on a high protein, low fat (mostly all omega 3's), and med carb from veggies and fruits diet...
    BUT I need advice to cut my caloric deficit in a way that does not shock my body.
    I've just recently (in the past 2 months) almost all the way quit purging after being bulimic for 13 years. I just want to learn how have a healthy relationship with food and my body and look great.

This is coming from a girl that absolutely hates running.
    I hike a lot, just got recently back into swimming (as of this week)... I'm also looking into pick-up soccer games, pole dancing lessons, and roller skating.

Your list of activities sounds like lots of fun, which is absolutely more sustainable then exercise people find boring. No need to run! I haven't run since I got out of the military and no one could force me to run anymore :lol:

With only 25 pounds to lose, set your weekly weight loss goal to no more than a pound a week. Consider dropping it to a half pound if that feels unsustainable.

9kjwnia17qv9.jpg