New Here

Options

Hi, I’m new here, I just start working out 7 days a week up to 20 min 3 times a day, now it been 2 times a day 20 min workout for 40 min a day. I still have migraine after 3 weeks of workout and eating less and drinking less soda, I’m also not loosing any weight. When will I start loosing weight and feel better? Any respond will be appreciate and support also I really need it to keep going on.:)

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP.

The question is difficult to answer without more information.

First off, do you have a lot to lose?
    What is your diet like? Are you logging everything?
    How much soda did you used to drink daily?
    How much are you drinking now?
    What kinds of exercise are you doing?

I applaud you for your efforts so far. The weight will come off. But maybe you need to dial in some things first.

And keep in mind, going slower and changing habits to ones you can continue for the rest of your life is best. Swift weight loss is not always a good idea, unless you have a medical issue that makes it more important.
  • LiliRose2707
    LiliRose2707 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Thanks for your nice welcome and your advice I appreciate it.😊. You right I got to take it slow, I weight 138lbs and I’m 5’1, I wish to weight 120lbs but realistically I wish for now to loose 4 to 5 lbs to weight 135-134lbs. I used to drink 2 to 3 soda Coca Cola every day to now only a few sipe a day. I used to eat strawberry shortcake bar up to 2 to 3 time a day to almost none a day. My workout is 20 min 3 times a day for 60 min but I do now 20 min twice daily for 40 min. I almost stop eating to just eat a few time a day. I don’t really know what to eat that will be a good diet for me? My workout is simple standing exercise for beginner. I do have migraine when I workout, I don’t really sleep good and don’t really feel good sense I’m doing all that. Someone told me it because I’m like an addict, I stop the soda and eating junk food that why I feel bad my body is craving sweet but it more then 3 weeks now when will I feel better? Also I drink almost just water since a drink less soda but still feel crappy. I really need help to know what to eat to have a healthy diet.