Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,222 Member
    Options
    isnt it always freezing in Canadia?

Isn't it hot and humid in Ontario right now?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Good morning, am I too late for coffee?

Haven't I moved on to making toast? Won't the cinnamon buns be done by early afternoon?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options

Where did you hear that? 😮
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,228 Member
    Options
    Is it sacrilege to drink Taster's Choice instant coffee when you're out of real coffee and your brother's son-in-law bought a jar when they visited 2 1/2 years ago, and it's still lurking in the cupboard?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

isnt that like... science? Dont you know that Californians always think that anything north of Oregon is a frozen t7jd7o71idb55.jpg
    undra?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Is Alaska always cold when you go?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I prefer cold to hot?
    Didn't I walk around in a short-sleeve shirt while visiting Ukraine in October, to the utter disbelief of our guide?
    Of course, might I have had more natural insulation back then? :D
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    Is Alaska always cold when you go?

isnt it always colder than Cali?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe as long as my torso is warm I will wear shorts? Do you think my legs have lost their sensitivity to cold from a lifetime of ice skating?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    wasnt Iceland cold in June when I went there a few years ago? Is that why they call it Iceland?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,873 Member
    Options
    Is it sacrilege to drink Taster's Choice instant coffee when you're out of real coffee and your brother's son-in-law bought a jar when they visited 2 1/2 years ago, and it's still lurking in the cupboard?

Can you hear me telling you to run, not walk, to the store to replace that nastiness?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Can you hear me telling you to run, not walk, to the store to replace that nastiness?

Shall I join in to make our voices louder? 😖
  • frankwbrown
    Options

You know I hear you both, loud and clear? Are you familiar with Peet's Coffee?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

Haven't I always thought it's always cold in Canada...like upper 70s tops?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Can you believe I have a baby lizard in my house? Don't I love seeing them scurrying in the yard, but aren't I concerned about the little guy finding food and water indoors? I've put both down on the floor, but how do I get him/her back outside?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,873 Member
    Options

😋 Isn't that a lovely and much better alternative? Have you left for the store yet?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    Can you believe I have a baby lizard in my house? Don't I love seeing them scurrying in the yard, but aren't I concerned about the little guy finding food and water indoors? I've put both down on the floor, but how do I get him/her back outside?

have you tried coaxing him with pancakes?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

😋 Isn't that a lovely and much better alternative? Have you left for the store yet?

Didn't I need to "feed" my lizard first, and now it's off to the store? (Does that sound weird?) :D
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »

Haven't I always thought it's always cold in Canada...like upper 70s tops?

does it get that warm there? how do they keep all the igloos from melting?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Don't we just rebuild?