Ayyye...I'm new and need accountability

Options
Listen... I'm on a serious self love and healing journey...I've hated.myself for so long...and I'm tired....I recently moved across the country by myself ..and have nothing but time on my hands to work on myself..so..any input helps...fr...

Replies

• Smijahol
    Smijahol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think the first step is to learn to not hate yourself. Accept that you're human and that mistakes of the past are reconcilable. I won't judge you on your past, not when you're trying to change it. Forgiveness is a necessity, without it... we all fail.

For other input, is there a specific thing you're looking to do or accomplish?
  • christinanaomi84
    christinanaomi84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Smijahol wrote: »
    I think the first step is to learn to not hate yourself. Accept that you're human and that mistakes of the past are reconcilable. I won't judge you on your past, not when you're trying to change it. Forgiveness is a necessity, without it... we all fail.

For other input, is there a specific thing you're looking to do or accomplish?

I'm looking to reset my thought process.. I have a very unhealthy relationship with food, like most the relationships I've been ..it's toxic.. I need to reset my brain.. even my love language is food..and I hate that.. is there a factory reset button somewhere? Because I'm malfunctioning..
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Nicole_Darling00 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you ever need to chat or vent I’m here!!
  • Captain_H0N0R
    Captain_H0N0R Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request if you want someone to talk to!