Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge: 4-week challenge (Friday, July 2 - Sunday, August 1)

Options
fitphoenix
fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
Hello, everyone!

We'd like to invite you to join the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge!

Term 35 will be a 4-week term themed around the holidays and a field trip--a term-long visit to Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! The term will run from Friday, July 2nd (with full activities beginning on Monday) through Sunday, August 1st.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Monday, June 28th and Tuesday, June 29th.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Friday, July 2nd or respond to the prefect who contacted you, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***

Feel free to leave a post here if you have any questions. You may also contact @fitphoenix or @Maalea (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received. Make sure you send us a friend request first, or your PM won’t go through.

We hope to see many of you join us for Term 35. :) If not, good luck with all of your future goals!

Sincerely,
fitphoenix and Maalea
(Deputy Headmistresses)

Replies

• TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,635 Member
    Options
    Bump 😊

This is such a great challenge, and everyone is welcome!! I have made some wonderful friends and found the support network I needed to lose 30 lbs so far. Give it a try - what do you have to lose?!
  • Fizzgig168
    Fizzgig168 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yesss!! I've been looking for this post for like a week and a half. I had to drop out last fall because of a loss in the family, and I'm finally ready to jump back in.
  • Fizzgig168
    Fizzgig168 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hey @naysline14 and @briannac52392 you guys interested in joining me at Hogwarts this summer? It's super motivating!
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,803 Member
    Options
    This is so much fun. If you are looking for a fun way to lose a little weight, exercise, learn healthy habits and want to meet some new people, this is a great challenge for you!
  • TwistedSassette
    Options
    Bump! :smile:
  • WinterSkies
    WinterSkies Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I haven't been active on MFP in several years, but I was in the Hogwarts Challenges back in the single digits! I was so, so excited to see this post today and submit my application. Hoping I'll be accepted back!!
  • infinitysmuse
    infinitysmuse Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Trying to get active again after a break from mfp. This looks like a perfect way to stay motivated!
  • Neon_Vampire
    Neon_Vampire Posts: 7,194 Member
    Options
    Bump! :blush:
  • madelinecamille
    madelinecamille Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Just submitted my application. I did Term 14 and then 17-20, IIRC. Enrolled for term 21 but had to let expulsion happen early on due to life getting in the way. I’m so excited to hopefully get back to this challenge!
  • TwistedSassette
    Options
    Bump 😊
    Get your application in now!
  • Januarygal61
    Januarygal61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to my owl 😊
    Fingers crossed 🥳
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ahh I only just saw this :( joined now but I understand if I have to go on the waitlist.
  • ryanjwhisner
    ryanjwhisner Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Got owl. Waiting for access to groups.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Term 35! You guys are amazing. :)
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    ^ We definitely have you to thank for it, @xxghost! Such a wonderful idea that we're so happy we've been able to carry on. :)
  • espressopatronum1985
    Options
    Will there be another term starting soon?
  • Dawnshealth111
    Dawnshealth111 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Will there be another term starting soon?

New term starts Friday August 20th. I just bumped the thread about it.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,131 Member
    Options