7 mon journey

Options
I've been on my journey for 7 mon now ..this is my 3rd try but man have I been successful!! I can't believe the progress I've made and the discipline along with my constancy .. it's been an amazing journey so far .. I started at 235 and now I'm at 174 .. it's insane to think about the day I started .. I don't think I had very much faith in myself .. but I sure am glad that I kept going!!! Makes me upset to think about all the time I waisted quitting and starting over . When really all I had to do is take control!!! If you're struggling.. don't quit .. take a day off maybe even a week .. but then get right back to it!! It's so worth it!!! ‼️‼️💯💯🦾🦾🦾🔥🔥

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great job,sometimes we're not ready and I've been right there with you try and try again until successful. The point is you never gave up on yourself, I'm still on my journey as well and vow not to give up, I've went from 243 lbs to 191 lbs my goal is 165 lbs. Isn't it wonderful when we realize we got this and can really achieve weight loss and take care of ourselves.

Congratulations 👏👏👏👏👏🙃😀🤗💪
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's great! Stay motivated! I've had ups & downs since 2014. I'm in need of losing about 35 lbs, and have just restarted my journey.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. I have been struggling myself for the past month with certain things happening in my life. I have also started back in my weight loss. I don't want to gain all the 115 lbs. I worked so hard to lose. I'm up 11 lbs. now, but you have given me the spark to not let the past interfere with my here and now. Wishing you the best on your healthy lifestyle journey. Can you share what you have done for the past 7 months to get you where you are now?
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this Inspiration. I need to come back and read this from time to time.

• curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation. Friend me! Let’s remind each other. Day to day….I can do it today!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,338 Member
    Options
    Yep.

The #1 weight management secret.
    Don’t give up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!