New Before and after photo thread.

Options

Replies

• KylieE
    KylieE Posts: 40
    Options
    OH MY! How wonderful you look!!! Congratulations to all of you! I cannot wait until I start to see results!!! :wink: :smile:
  • KylieE
    Options
    I just read the last two pages of topics on this board... and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This website is AMAZING! Congratulations to all of you! Absolutely amazing. Wow. My love goes out to all of you for giving me such wonderful hope!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I love these "before and after" threads. And I needed this one so much today.

To all of you, great job! You look healthier and happier, and you are SUCH a HUGE inspiration to all of us. Way to go, keep up the good fight. A few more pounds and I just might have to post. :tongue:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    me101808001.jpg

3709003.jpg

Yowza!!!! :love:

Great going Jeannie & spyguy! Ya'll look mahvolous!!! :love:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Andrew & Beth, Jeannie, Jackeh, Be Gorgeous, Sam...you all are just simply GREAT! (Sorry if I forgot anyone else...)

I'm tagging this b/c I'm doing my best to get a good shot of myself this evening so I can post my "right now" pic. I'm working on getting a couple more pounds off & doing some toning so it is FAR from "after" for me!

YAY MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i'm not even halfway to "after", but i'm just excited to be able to see a difference:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    i'm not even halfway to "after", but i'm just excited to be able to see a difference:happy:

And there is a difference, Beth! You are making great progress! You & Andrew should be very proud of each other! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    You guys are AMAZING. I'm taking some before photos TODAY. I will be an "after" soon... very soon....

Well by next year at least. LOL
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Wow...you guys all look RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING!!!!!!!! way to go!!!!!!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I didnt take a picture when I first started at 297 lbs so I cant post yet but I have taken a picture of me now at 260 lbs so maybe in a couple of months I will be able to post my first one.

All of you guys look amazing and these threads really are inspirational.

Connie
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fabulous!!:flowerforyou:

Here's me almost a year ago at 209:
    49255_4798.jpg

Here's me at 60lbs lost:
    49255_9800.jpg
    49255_4985.jpg
    :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

Im not half way either yet... still a bunch to go ... I feel like i have already lost half of me... if i lose the other half i might disappear:laugh:
  • KylieE
    Options
    HOLY WOW! You look amazing! And you will be nice and fit for your wedding. :tongue: How exciting! Congratulations!
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Kerrilucko you look fabulous. Congratulations!!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're all so inspiring!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    My goodness......all of you have done such a great job and look awesome! I can't wait till I can post some pictures here! I just can't believe the difference from the before and after pics! WOW!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Before:
    77192_4387.jpg
    During: (this isn't my most recent picture, but I'm not happy with my most recent, so for the sake of this post...I'm using this one...lol)
    77192_2518.jpg
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I love seeing photos of everyone's hard work so I figured I would start a new before and after photo thread. The old one was getting a bit long. Since I have hit the 70 pound mark I thought it was time to post some new ones.

souper douper jouber! that is supposed to sound like 'jobber'. lol ~ what can i say, its the end of the day! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    eek
    Andrew is going to KILL me!!:ohwell:

nah, but i'm putting on my wedding dress when he gets home so i can add to the photos :love: i actuallly do have hearts in my eyes when i think about that dress...and my wedding... *sigh*

Well I get home from the gym and the DW tells me about her antics with Jeannie and next thing I know she is back in her wedding dress with camera in hand. So I might as well make this a before and after post as she is doing great and I am so proud of her! :bigsmile: :love:

This is the DW this summer at 200lbs

045.jpg

And this is her today. Back in her wedding dress! :love: :love: :love:

019-1.jpg

That's my baybah!

I wish you could have heard my sigh!! I am so proud of you guys!! You look just beautiful honey!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!