Need Supportive and Accountability Friends

Options
I'm looking for friends who have no support at home I'm currently dealing with that now at home and I'm getting no where. I've been trying to quit drinking soda and all I hear is she's not having soda and yes this is coming from my husband he's always buying soda in front of me and laughs he's not skinny by any means he needs to loose weight but won't. I'm also working on getting my stress level down it's starting to effect my health. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• beebera1204
    beebera1204 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey fitnessgirl70, I'm new to the community part of the app and I could use a weightloss buddy
  • sophiakollik
    sophiakollik Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined too and would love to have accountability friends!
  • beebera1204
    Options
    Sophiakollik, I would like to add you as a friend if that's ok with you 🙂
  • Captain_H0N0R
    Captain_H0N0R Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m also new to the community/app and would love some accountability buddies! Please anyone who wants an accountability buddy, feel free to add me! :)
  • beebera1204
    Options
    Captain_HONOR, I'd like to add you as a friend but I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I added you! I live by myself so the more accountability I have the better!
  • beebera1204
    Options
    I think I figured it out. I added all of you....I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Fingers crossed. Definitely in need of accountability friends 🙂
  • Strickleigh10
    Strickleigh10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So back again for the third time in as a little as 6months….. I fall in and out of weight loss with this app. I need to focus this time and try to get back on track with some serious weight loss for my own mental health, confidence and most importantly summer. Looking for some inspirational friends, recipes, motivation and general positivity…. Let’s do this
  • klecartwright
    klecartwright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. American in Amsterdam of the Netherlands. Looking for support/accountability from back home because I am in the land of the tallest people per capita in the world, who live on cheese, red meat, whole milk and sugar products from the early morning. They are blonde, blue eyed and SKINNY.
  • linzee118
    linzee118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined and after reading your story it could have been me writing it. I have no support and have at least 80 lbs. to loss. I belonged to spark people but they are closing down on the 17th of August. I don't know how to add people on but I would like to add you on. Linda
  • beebera1204
    Options
    I'm friending everyone in this group because it seems we're all in the same boat
  • linzee1118
    linzee1118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sorry I messed up with my account had to start over. By the way they have me at 99. :D Don't know how to get rid of age.!
  • samanthapintok13c
    samanthapintok13c Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    IM A FULL TIME SINLGE MOM OF TWO. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING STARTED AND FEELING MOTIVATED AFTER A LONG WORK DAY AND THAN COMING HOME TO MY TWO KIDS AND COOKING AND CLEANING I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO EXERCISE. WOULD LOVE SOMEONE IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE TO BE MY ACCOUNTABILITY BUDDY
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Just need to lose 14lbs but struggling, good luck everyone Add me if you want.
  • rebeccasymon1986
    rebeccasymon1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I’ve just joined, looking for friends who will push me on my journey, my husband is is not supportive at all, I know I need to do this to help my mental health.
  • sourbee00
    sourbee00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability buddies!! I have lost weight and gained it back .... I have no motivation but I am sick of not fitting into my clothes
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been on 6yrs. Active on mfp daily. Open diary
  • beebera1204
    Options
    For anyone in the group, feel free to add me. I think I have everyone so far but in case I don't, please don't hesitate. It's been nice chatting with people and I think I've made a couple of friends along the way. I know I need the support and help and I would love to do the same for others 😊