Daily diet blog here?

Options
stephyyyo
stephyyyo Posts: 107 Member
edited November 2018 in Getting Started
Hi, is there somewhere specific in this community forum where we can make a daily blog? Like for accountability purposes?

Or can we post one wherever?

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    From the drop down menu box there is a tab labelled blog.
  • stephyyyo
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I saw that but I mean to make a post myself daily on the community side.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Did you check through the groups? There are some that are quite active that would be good for accountability. Or check the challenges forum.
  • stephyyyo
    Options
    Did you check through the groups? There are some that are quite active that would be good for accountability. Or check the challenges forum.

Will do thanks :)
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,988 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @stephyyyo I'm not sure where it is on app, but on the website, on the "home" tab, there's a link for "my blog," where you can make your own entries whenever you like.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,106 Member
    Options
    stephyyyo wrote: »

I saw that but I mean to make a post myself daily on the community side.

That is a place you can post daily which is available to the community (not to be confused with the MyFitnessPal Blog), you can see other user's blogs too https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/popular

You can't do it from the app, just the web version.
  • BrennanArmacost
    BrennanArmacost Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I wanted to make a blog just for me and my friends, mostly. Perfect info! :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @stephyyyo I'm not sure where it is on app, but on the website, on the "home" tab, there's a link for "my blog," where you can make your own entries whenever you like.

This is what I've just started doing. You can choose to make it only seen by yourself, your friends or everybody. I'm using it more as an everyday private journal atm but will be changing that up as I get more accustomed to using it.