HELP!

Options
Ok so I am having to lose weight for the military but my biggest problem is that I can not do ANY load bearing exercises with my left arm. I am also on a low sodium diet (mom has high blood pressure and while I dont have a problem she cooks so everyone is on it). I can not think of anything else to do when it comes to dieting and exercise (I walk while my little sister runs around our high schools track. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Replies

• jeq90808
    jeq90808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you have some sort of injury?
  • teresarking
    Options
    I do actually. My left collarbone was broken a year ago this november but it is not healing right so the doctor is having me take it extremely easy with my left arm. I also have an old hip injury that disallows running so I walk.
  • teresarking
    Options
    I do actually. My left collarbone was broken a year ago this november but it is not healing right so the doctor is having me take it extremely easy with my left arm. I also have an old hip injury that disallows running so I walk.
  • sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options

How are you going to get through Basic if you can't run? Do you have access to a bike? My street bike is on a stand so I can use it as. Stationary bike.
  • teresarking
    Options
    Actually already made it through basic and ait. Thats where the old hip injury happened.