Happy Birthday to me!

Options
Hello, MFP!

Today's my 24th Birthday, and while I've been using MFP religiously for about a month now, and have lost at least 3 lbs (probably a little more, I try not to weigh myself often), and I know people have been saying I look smaller and some clothes have been fitting better, I KNOW I could be doing even more. So, today, I'm taking my Birthday as a time to renew my journey. I'm going to work even harder to ALWAYS meet my calorie and exercise goals. I'm not making any excuses, and I'm not holding anything else back. I'm going to be completely open and honest to MFP. I'll be a person who puts my successes and failures out there, who posts pictures, and who helps others as much as I can. I know it's not going to be easy, and I know I'm going to need people I can talk to , people who won't blindly support me, but give me praise when it's deserved, and also be hard on me when it's deserved. In return, I promise to do the same. I'm looking forward to celebrating my 25th Birthday a year from now as a healthier, thinner me, and I'd love to have people who have walked along with me for the next year to celebrate with me, too!

Replies

• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! And keep your great attitude :smile:
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday. This is one of the best presents you could give yourself. You health should last a lifetime. And in case no one tells you - it is okay to splurge a little this one day. Celebrate life, celebrate your life! You are a special person.
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Aww Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!
  • naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!! ^-^
    Glad to see ur goingto be sticking with it!!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday. You have a great attitude! Keep it up and you will be where you want to be very soon.
  • fish119
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Happy birthday and good luck on your weight loss journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!:flowerforyou:
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you! What a great attitude and plan you have.....if you want additional support, feel free to add me!
  • veggie_rachel
    veggie_rachel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! I also recently had a birthday (25...yay!) and I told my boyfriend that this year I will make goals and do what I say I will do and be accountable for my weight loss so that when I turn 26 I won't look back and be mad that I weigh even more. I only just joined MFP yesterday, so I hope I can stick with it and use it to help me. So congrats on your great attitude and on your birthday, I know you can do it!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :D
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Happy Bday lady :)
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    oh 2b 24 again:ohwell: Happy Happy Birthday. I wish you good luch & much success on your weight loss venture
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday and heres to a year of working hard and getting to your goal weight :D xxx
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Have a wonderful day and congrats on the weightloss!
  • pattynava
    Options
    Happy Birthday...Hope you have a fantastic day! =0)
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Thank you, all! :)