Wannaloozalotta Tribe- WEEK 3

Options
Hey guys,

I am so sorry for just creating week 3. I have been out of town and have been logging on thru my phone. Yay!!! We have made it to week three. So, per Gary, we are keeping with the same excerises from last week.

How have everything been with everyone?? Are you finding the challenges easy or difficult?? Are you able to be keep up with the challenges on top of your regular workout schedule?

I hope all is well..

XOXOXO!!!! :love:

Replies

• MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Welcome home! Day 1 and 2 challenges are some. I have been under my calories and over in my water. I was only able to walk an extra mile once so far this week but will hopefully do another today.

Te exercises in Pygmy are actually starting to get easier for me, with the exception if the swimmers press.

I may look at the higher level next week.
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 1 & 2 are done!! I actually did both last night as well as a 3km power walk... I was tired and sore after all that :) On to day 3!!
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    I am getting back on track with my eating. I feel so outta whack... Doing a major detox this week....

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
  • gmonie120
    Options
    Ok I am good to go. I am hanging in there. Welcome back.
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome back (and go drink more water!!!) :wink:

I am good on eating and water for Day 1 & 2. Am a bit behind on the exercise... the back to school and extracurricular activities for the kids have put a crimp in my evening work out time, which is when I usually did my challenge exercises. However, I think we should actually be home tonight, so I will play catch up!!

Best of luck to you all!! :heart:
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Day 3 is done. I was able to walk an extra mile yesterday too. Good in calories and water! Have an awesome day everyone!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I managed to do all my exercises last week despite teh cold I had at teh beginning of the week. So ready for week 4. :)