Discouraged

Options
DiscouragedI try so hard to lose weight I’ve only got 20 pounds to do and it seems to be a battle all the time I seem to always fail I’m back on here again and I’m gonna try again I don’t know what I’m doing wrong any ideas on how I can do this the right way I feel like when I eat too much I’m always hungry I don’t know what to do anymore

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,359 Member
    Options
    First off, trying, not finding success, and then returning to try again is not failing.

Sometimes it takes a lot of tweaking to see results.

Are you logging your meals accurately? You might want to get a food scale and really dial that in. Then see what happens in the next few weeks.
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    There is support here for you. Stick with it and one day, it will stick!
  • julianalynncass
    julianalynncass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It has taken me a long time and many different "diets" to figure out what works for me. First, I had to learn to love myself the way I am and not beat myself up after every failed attempt. I made a decision to change the way I look at food. I eat smaller portions, less carbs and fewer calories. It has worked! I don't deny myself of things I love, but after a while, I began choosing the better options anyway. It just made me feel better. I have lost 29 pounds, but I still have far to go. I'm now excited about my choices instead of dreading what I eat. It's all in your mindset ❤
  • sokaina
    sokaina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It’s been 2 Months for me since I started my weight loss goals. I started off with eating better and cut out sugar. I am 210lbs I have been walking at least 40mins to 2 hours a day every day and when I don’t walk, I do about 26-40 mins Zumba and or I do swimming for an hour or 2. I don’t eat junk and I have 3 small meals a day. I am feeling so discouraged bc every time I get on the scale, I either weigh the same or it’s about 2-3 lbs down but fluctuates and goes back to the same weight. I’ve been working so hard I feel like no matter how hard I try, nothings working. 😢