Those Magnificent MFP's in their flying Machines ! PLUG

Options
A shameless plug for the game I am running !!!

HERE IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!

the next game I am running !

after so many people enjoyed the Row the world game i have created a new one.

We are going to fly the world !

In order to get in on the this game you need a team of 8 people and one such person will act as the captain, who it would be handy if the Friend request me so get game updates

The team element went down really well but feedback was that 15 was hard to manage so i hope 8 is better.

The team captains are responsible to gather their teams miles and PM to me as often as they can for me to up date.

I have learnt a lesson from the last one and have changed the calculations to this

1 cal burnt = 0.25 miles

That way on average people that burn 500 cals per day will complete in 30 days in the team of 8 of course

if you want to get in on this, send me a list of your team, who the captain is and a team name. If you have an icon that you want to use please send that too !

THIS STARTS ON THE 1st of OCT !!!!!!

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bump bump bump!!! Got my team all together!! Woot woot!!!
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    1st October seems soooooooo far away!!! *impatient* :)
  • ckriegs
    Options
    Do I need to find a group of eight or just tell you that I'm in and I'll be assigned to a group? Sounds awesome.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump :)
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! Can't wait
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I worship at the altar of Lee :)
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    The Row the World challenge was a lot of fun. I'm definitely in for this one if I can find a team. Anyone know of groups looking for members?
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    The Row the World challenge was a lot of fun. I'm definitely in for this one if I can find a team. Anyone know of groups looking for members?
    Us! That's what I meant by putting it up. :smile:
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? I would be happy to be on a team or captain a team...tell me what to do, I am new to this type of thing :)