Tattoo ideas... images wanted!

Options
porffor
porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
Ok.. I've wanted a new tattoo for a few years now.. and paid a deposit for one for my 10th Anniversary. Sadly money was too tight and I had to for-go.. so it's now over a year later and finally I'm in a position to get one soon. :)

I was looking at getting a tattoo on my hand that looks in the style of henna which I do still really like the idea of, however I think the location of my hand needs re-thinking as I am starting Uni and would like to become a psychologist, so I don't think it's right to get there as it can't be hidden etc.

Things I like, rock / metal music, horses (naturally) and my family.. yawn I guess. I like Celtic art and things like Amy Brown fairies.

I saw a lovely Rose with blue highlights on a tattoo programme some time ago..

So.. seen anything you think I might like?
Got any good sites?

Replies

• lindsaykey
    lindsaykey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    One that I use when looking for inspiration is checkoutmyink.com, they are grouped into categories, so you might be able to find what your looking for quickly, or you can just browse through all of them. I can look at that site for hours! Good luck!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Thanks will check it out!

The one I had ready is a slightly different design of:
    6998883_6223.jpg
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    One that I use when looking for inspiration is checkoutmyink.com, they are grouped into categories, so you might be able to find what your looking for quickly, or you can just browse through all of them. I can look at that site for hours! Good luck!

that is the website i was going to suggest.