What does your username mean or say about you?

Options
13»

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,008 Member
    Options
    Five year resurrection...not a record, but you must have been bored to scroll that far back in time, lol.

In the military, standard login for many computer systems is last name, first initial. I just threw on my middle initial as well.
  • 8Archie5
    8Archie5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My budgies name born on the 8 May
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    Kickass = what I want to be
    Amazon = what I am (6'1")
    76 = birth year... turning 45 this year!
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

Okay juuuusstt kidding…. I thought this name would be funny. It got old quick and I’m pretty sure it gets some friends requests rejected just as quickly. I changed the spelling once and now I’m stuck with it.
  • DuathlonDon22
    DuathlonDon22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I run and I cycle...my name is Don....
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    It means I run. With bees.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

Okay juuuusstt kidding…. I thought this name would be funny. It got old quick and I’m pretty sure it gets some friends requests rejected just as quickly. I changed the spelling once and now I’m stuck with it.

You can always send MFP support an email and ask for special circumstance. There have been times where they've accommodated a change. :)
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

You can always send MFP support an email and ask for special circumstance. There have been times where they've accommodated a change. :)

Really??? Thank you for letting me know that. I'm on it!!!
  • CalaMitty
    CalaMitty Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Calamity ‘cause I’m a disaster lol and Mitty is because The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is the best movie ever created.
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

@KickassAmazon76 Thank you... that worked!
  • futuresylph
    futuresylph Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Mine's a simple aspiration.
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Am a big kid
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Nerdy… self explanatory black rimmed glasses included 🤓 - Science well because I have a career in the scientific world and the last part seems obvious 😊
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    That I once licked a metal pole in the middle of winter.

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,194 Member
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

Haha I always remember at school being told during the winter don't lock the pole and being terrified I might stick to a pole ...not that I was a pole licker but if someone says don't you know you wanna
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

Haha I always remember at school being told during the winter don't lock the pole and being terrified I might stick to a pole ...not that I was a pole licker but if someone says don't you know you wanna

You know you did it!😈😂 I hate to admit it, but I did lick a frozen butter knife once, my brothers dared me.🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,194 Member
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

You know you did it!😈😂 I hate to admit it, but I did lick a frozen butter knife once, my brothers dared me.🤣

It's really so silly eh. It's so ridiculous to have to be told to not lick a pole....isn't that kind of good advice any time
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

It's really so silly eh. It's so ridiculous to have to be told to not lick a pole....isn't that kind of good advice any time

Yes!😆