Welcome to the Freakshow 😂

Options
Suppose I should probably introduce myself properly since I’ve already done an informal post that was very TMI.

My stats:
5’ 3”
271 lbs
Attempting to stay under 800 calories a day and get in 30 minutes of the arc trainer 4-5 days a week. Struggling with lack of energy though 🙄.
Female
Have managed to lose 10 lbs since beginning of August but have soooo much more to go.

Struggling with an eating disorder (binge eating disorder), PCOS, as well as multiple mental illnesses. Could be Complex PTSD, could be Borderline Personality Disorder, just depends which doctor you ask.

Before anyone judges about the calorie count- I mean I’m severely morbidly obese and well I’ll end up dead soon if I keep going the way I was soooo. Gotta get it off quick. Also, I begin with a dietitian at the end of September so it’s not like it’s forever I’m sure I’ll gain right back as soon as that happens.

Non weight related things about me- I have a super cool job of helping the deaf and HOH community have live phone calls with loved ones and live independently that much better/longer. I have three big dogs who manage to be lazier than I am. I am super into photography (profile pic is mine thank you 😊). And I’m excited to meet all of you!

Replies

• CalaMitty
    CalaMitty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you! And ya I kinda know kinda don’t.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS & diet/exercise controlled diabetes so logging and tracking are a big part of my world. I do aim for between 1200-1700 (average 1500) calories per day and between 80-150 carbs most days. No judgement at all because I have changed my overall nutrition goals soooo many times. I did go to an endocrinologist about 8 years ago to help get a handle on things. I think going to check in with someone next month sounds like a great plan.

If you would like an active mfp friend feel free to add me.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Could you try 1200 calories a day until you see the nutritionist?
    That would give you more energy. And it’s just for a couple weeks.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Yeah it’s actually against site rules to do an 800 calorie diet without a doctor telling you to.