Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here I come:-)

strawberry25shortcake
strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd say "HI". I am new to myfitnesspal, but have used this type of food/exercise log before. Looking forward to meeting you and sharing my achievements with you:-) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask as I will do the same. Happy Monday!

Sanja B.

Replies

• strawberry25shortcake
    Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd say "HI". I am new to myfitnesspal, but have used this type of food/exercise log before. Looking forward to meeting you and sharing my achievements with you:-) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask as I will do the same. Happy Monday!

Sanja B.
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Welcome, good luck and happy losing!:flowerforyou:
  • JennaH
    JennaH Posts: 59
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    welcome to the boards
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Welcome, good luck and happy losing!:flowerforyou:

Thanks for the welcome!!!
  • strawberry25shortcake
    welcome to the boards

Thank you:-)
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Thank you:-)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.