Weight Watchers

Options
I have been doing Weight Watchers for over 2 months now and I love it. I am just wondering if anyone else on fitnesspal is doing it. I would love to chat with anyone who is.

Replies

• MrsDreamer1974
    MrsDreamer1974 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Weight Watchers for over 2 months now and I love it. I am just wondering if anyone else on fitnesspal is doing it. I would love to chat with anyone who is.
  • WannaBHotMommaN2010
    Options
    I have tried it a few weeks ago. It seems to be doing well with me as well. It's hard to keep track sometimes of my points, but I think once I get the hang of it, I'll do better. I've managed to lose 7lbs already in 2 weeks, so I guess it's doing quite well!
  • MrsDreamer1974
    MrsDreamer1974 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When I first started out I was so confused on the whole points thing, but whats funny is over time you get to where even when your shopping you are adding up points on everything you buy. I have learned that the foods whith high fiber have the lowest points. My hardest thing is, that when its weekend and everything is so busy, i forget to keep track of my points in my journal so i have to play catch up.