Hello

Options
Hi! I found this website after downloading the iPhone app to my phone. I have been using MFP for two weeks. I have just started using the website. I really am inspired by the weight loss success stories found here! :D

10661741.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• strawberryshortbread
    Options
    Welcome! You will find all the help and support you need on here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you need help and motivation and most of all support!

:)
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me.
  • logcabinnut
    logcabinnut Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been at this a month but I see so many encouraging stories that it motivates me to continue. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • JigglyPuff2011
    JigglyPuff2011 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is a great site you will get a lot of support here and really useful information. It has been really beneficial for me I hope it becomes equally as beneficial for you!!
  • Tallishah
    Options
    Welcome.

I find the calories counter to be a great visual support and it has kept me on track. I love the journey I have started back to health and back to me. Good luck on your journey
  • cillaboink22
    Options
    Welcome! This site and the tracker are soooooooo helpful! It's pretty awesome! Welcome aboard! :smile:
  • bubbleyo21
    bubbleyo21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-) This site is awesome! Keep it up!