LookingFoward :)

Options
Hello all,
I am Kristina and I have struggled with weight fluctuation since I was a young adult. I have tried many "supplements", diet plans and exercise programs. I would start dropping weight then become injured or loose interest and quit exercising. Because I enjoy food, I know I have to burn more calories than I consume and being vertically challenged at 5'4 I do not have much room to "pudge" :)
Six months ago I was sitting at 185. Now I am looking at the scale and it is showing me a number that I have not seen for years, 155. Along with exercise I have been slowly changing my eating habits by looking for healthier alternatives. I have been buying organic, low fat and fibrous foods. Keeping to my 5 day a week workout program and experiencing healthier eating, I am anticipating the number 125 in my future. It takes extreme determination to take care of your body in this McDonaldized world, and I give kudos to anyone that can!!! I am "Looking Forward" to utilizing My Fitness Pal and all it's features. Here's to you and your goals...CHEERS:)

Replies

• Tallishah
    Options
    Great Job so far. The 125 you desire is not an unattainable goal. I look forward to watching your journey. It does feel good when you take care of you..
  • teatime4me
    Options
    That is truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Caryn