Pop

Options
cmv2025
cmv2025 Posts: 7 Member
Today is my 2nd day without pop!!! Trying to drink more water. Anyone have any tips??

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Find your ideal temperature! It turns out I actually prefer water tap-warm rather than ice cold ( which is the only way I'll drink soda).
  • wdd43004
    wdd43004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try getting flavor additive that 0 Cali. I done that I am drinking 84 oz a day. I use a 20 oz fill it up 4 1/2 times.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Hey 'pop' drinker!
    Where you from? :)

Im in Ontario, Canada

(the pop, soda, coke, fizzy drink is a somewhat common chat here - just to give you a fyi, and so I don't sound like a dick)
    I'll try to not derail your thread - but I always like this convo! So fun to me what people call it in different places.
    @slimgirljo15 what do you call 'pop' in Aus?

..as to drinking less pop - I drink a lot of water ok, I like it cold, but when you want something "special" or have trouble getting your water in try making a fruit flavoured herbal tea maybe? - (hot or cold) (zero calories) and you can sweeten it if you like with Truvia (half sugar half stevia - half the calories of sugar - great taste)
    *tip if you want to add it to a cold drink you have to dissolve it in some hot water to mix in...I do this with my Starbucks cold brew too. Stash tea mango passionfruit is really good with a hint of sweetness added from truvia hot or cold
  • cmv2025
    Options
    Find your ideal temperature! It turns out I actually prefer water tap-warm rather than ice cold ( which is the only way I'll drink soda).

Great thank you!!!
  • cmv2025
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your advice. Pop is something ive struggled with for a while.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    as with most things, find what works for you.

i almost always have mine with lemon.

but sometimes plain.

sometimes with a no or low calorie lemon tea flavoring.

always very cold.

tried cucumber in it. wasn't a fan. it was .... ok.