Hello everyone I'm excited!!

Options
Hello everyone here!
my name is Omar i'm 19 years old I'm strangling with my weight. I had to take a lot of medication when i was young side effect is gaining weight and weak immunity so it wasn't a fun childhood what i remember age 6-12 i was obese then lost 32 kg 70lbs @13 in a year then gained it in few weeks then i lost them @14 again 35 kg 77lbs then 15-18 (very depressing time) I gained even more i weighted 360 lbs!! I didn't even know it until one day i went cloth shopping and looked in the fitting room and saw my body and i was disgusted i fit only in 50" pants and 3xl shirts so i went through 1000-1200 calories 6 days workout * 1.5 hours I lost 110lbs in under 3 month I know it's not healthy but i felt like i have to do it. so i weighted 250lbs wearing 40" pants and xl shirts and i was so happy but i stopped losing weight since i started college and work and i didn't have time to workout as much and i couldn't stop eating. So here i'm again gained 40 pounds weighting 290lbs and back to 2xl and 42" pants. also, i'm leaving out the stress and depression i'm going through since i moved(4years as 2011) to USA so I need all the support i need!

Replies

• Trutty27
    Options
    Congratulations on joining MFP and good luck to you on your new weight loss journey.:happy:
  • megsie25
    Options
    Your excitement to get healthier and happier should be commended! You have definitely come to the right place! Good luck we are all in this together! You got this!

Feel free to send me a friend request and good luck on your journey!
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    I'm excited because you're excited!! MFP is the motivation station for me--all my friends are great. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • Workoutsamrat
    Options
    Hell yeah....I am excited. I started working out specially since I felt bad about my own image. I used to look into mirror and see a fat chubby guy with thin arms and HUGE belly. I am short as well, so that adds salt to the wound. Starting this year, I decided I was going to eat better, work out everyday.
    Now, I work out in different forms: Raquet ball, gym, lift weights, run like 15 mins everyday. walk another 15 mins. I already feel the difference in my weight. I feel better, I have goof self image, I don't feel bad looking into my own self.

People talk about HCG and other forms of diets. I absolutely despise that specially since all one needs to do is control eating and work out at least 10-15 mins per day.

PEOPLE, I am telling you all, don't fall for that diet stuffs and loose money in buying exercise packet, special foods and things of that nature.
    Here is what you need to do and follow this strictly:
    1. Eat cornflakes every morning with milk- drink tea/coffee if you wish with it. Befre heading out to work or anything else- drink a glass of water.
    2. In lunch, eat sandwich without mayo, No French Fries, you can eat a little of ketchup if you wish- drink coffee if you wish
    3. Come home and eat something very light (does not have to be fiber)
    4. Work out for at least 1/2 hour-- start with 15 minutes exercise where you FEEL PAIN in your body. Increase work out time as you go along.
    5. Go home take shower and relax for 15 mins
    6. Dinner- eat something light and sleep early.

Note: Give your muscles a little stretch while you do chorus at home. Like if you are in bathroom and u just brushed your teeth, do some push ups-- light push ups, nothing major. Or while u are going laundry, so some situps...Keep your muscles flexing.

I am a grad student, and one thing I have not been able to do is to sleep properly. So, it sucks. Follow similar looking schedules and you should loose weight in no time. Adherence is a big variable. Please, be adherent to you schedule.

I will update on my status as I go along, and will update on changes that I make in future. Thanks for reading this. By the way, I call this " Sam's Personal Workout Schedule." You can make it yours now.
    3. -
  • omardragon
    Options
    thank you all !!!

@Workoutsamrat thanks for the advice