new & needing friends to do this with!

Options
Hi everyone, just joined this site 3 days ago.....so glad I found it! I'm hoping this will finally be the tool to help me drop the last of my weight. I've lost 50 Lbs over the last 2 years with weight watchers and exercise, but then I hurt my knee so I gave up running, Then I just got lazy & stopped altogether!!! Had no motivation whatsoever. I've seen so many inspiring people on here with such great results....I'm hoping I can be one of those people some day:smile: Anyway, I know I can't get through this alone, I need some friends to keep me motivated & on track!!!

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK AND FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. X
  • ewong02
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss!!! It's hard to get back into working out. I hurt my ankle last March and I stopped running for a long time. I hired a personal trainer to get me back on track though! MFP helped a lot too. You can find tons of motivation here :)

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • slimndiva
    Options
    welcome! Please add me!
  • rgrigg91
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I need a lot of motivation, I moved away from my friends and quit my job so I'm a stay at home full time student.
  • chunkybutt1977
    Options
    I'm new too... good luck. Together we can do this!!
  • char63
    char63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HI there, I started last Monday, add me too if you want, and good luck!!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me!
  • luxuryisntcheap
    Options
    Welcome! This site has helped many of us to become better than we were yesterday.
    Feel free to add me!
  • bthinnow
    Options
    Hi Pairi,
    I joined this site a couple of months ago along with sparkpeople.com, but i never really used it so now I'm back after thinking about using weight watchers online, I figured why pay so much when this webits and others are available for free. So yeah I would like a partner too, to help me stick with this. Have you tried weight watchers online? My sister really wants to do it becuase she thinks if we're paying money it must be better, but I've heard sparkpeople.com is the same but free. So anyways good luck and keep in touch.
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sending request. Welcome!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    welcome! sending friend request! Any new ppl, feel free to add me!
  • Mimi1302
    Options
    Maybe you are the motviation I need too!! Please feel free to Add me! :smile: Mimi1302
  • pellmel10
    Options
    I just joined today and would also love some MFP friends for encouragement (and to encourage back)!! =)

Please feel free to add me!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The site is great, so may helpful resources and most of all tons of support :)

Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
    ~Sonya
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Hi Pairi,
    I joined this site a couple of months ago along with sparkpeople.com, but i never really used it so now I'm back after thinking about using weight watchers online, I figured why pay so much when this webits and others are available for free. So yeah I would like a partner too, to help me stick with this. Have you tried weight watchers online? My sister really wants to do it becuase she thinks if we're paying money it must be better, but I've heard sparkpeople.com is the same but free. So anyways good luck and keep in touch.
    I did the online WW program, it does work. As far as I can tell this site does the same thing,has all the same tools for logging food, recipies, exercise etc...only difference is this one is free!:happy: so needless to say I will not be paying $24/month to WW anymore!! I'm not downing WW in anyway by saying this, cause like I said, it works...I'm just cheap LOL:laugh: