New and excited

Options
Hello to all! I just joined this wonderful site last friday and I LOVE IT!! Over the last year and a half, I have lost a little over 60 lbs but thanks to having gall bladder surgery (which kept me from eating food i shouldnt) this past December, i realized that I could eat foods that I had not eaten in a very long time - guess what that ment??? Yep you guessed it I started gaining weight. I couldnt stand it. So here I am. I need all the help and encouragement that I can get. :smile:

Replies

• Sarabear3080
    Options
    Welcome. I just joined myself and we all need encouragement. My brother is on here and says everyone is amazing. I had my gallbladder taken out last year and I totally know what you mean. I have heard some people say they lost weight after they had theirs removed but I know me. I ballooned up to my largest weight ever and its very discouraging. Feel free to add me and we can be an encouragement to each other. Good luck to you.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I had my gall bladder taken out last December. I also have hypo-thyroid problem.. So far, I haven't had any problem losing weight.
    Welcome to MFP and good luck to all newcomers.. :flowerforyou:
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.