zig zagging? But new!

Options
I need help, i want to try this zig zagging on friday but ive been on the website and for fat loss they gave me
Monday-1386
Tuesday- 1109
Wednesday- 1663
Thursday- 1386
Friday- 1247
Saturday- 1524
Sunday 1386

I think these are pretty high as my daily goal on here is 1,200 there is only tuesday which is beloew this amount

The site also gives you another option extreme fat loss an was given
Monday- 1039
tuesday- 916
wednesday- 1247
thursday- 1039
friday- 935
saturday- 1143
sunday- 1039

Now i need the advice which one would you say to do :/ as i wanna see result as i reckon losing a few lbs will give me the kick i need. Thanks

Replies

• littlelol
    Options
    mine are
    mon 1232
    tues same
    wed 1344
    thurs1120
    fri 1344
    sat1120
    sun1232
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    See yours seem pretty right dont they. i think for just fat loss they seem pretty high 1,663 :/
    whats your daily amount on here? x
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    the first one does seem pretty high.
  • KnightsGal76
    KnightsGal76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I did my numbers I thought it was very high too.. but I just went with it and what do you know... I lost 7 pounds the first week! Yes! even though I though the numbers were high, they worked! I would go with what it tells you to. I know it seems high, but only having 1200 is not working for you... I think you need more calories than you have been getting. Try it for a week, what is the worst that could happen/... you gain a pound? The best that could happen is your body says "Yes! finally she is feeding me, now lets get this fat burned off me!"
  • Jade1x
    Options
    When I did my numbers I thought it was very high too.. but I just went with it and what do you know... I lost 7 pounds the first week! Yes! even though I though the numbers were high, they worked! I would go with what it tells you to. I know it seems high, but only having 1200 is not working for you... I think you need more calories than you have been getting. Try it for a week, what is the worst that could happen/... you gain a pound? The best that could happen is your body says "Yes! finally she is feeding me, now lets get this fat burned off me!"

woow 7lbs thats great in one week? Did you exercise too?
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    where is the site you got your calories from?
  • Jade1x
    Options
    where is the site you got your calories from?

Is on freedieting.com
  • StacyBee92
    Options
    I say go with the second option, the first does seem quite high!!
  • Jade1x
    Options
    Yeah thats what i was thinking.. But then i dont wont people commentin on my profile says im eatting to low puttin my body into starvation mode etc.. And some1 said it take ags for your body to go into starvation mode.. You never know what to believe do you :/ x